Current Training Courses
We have a particular commitment to the dissemination of audio-visual conservation and restoration techniques among friends, colleagues, scholars, students and any interested person. We also invest a large amount of time and money in open-source projects, which we believe are beneficial for the archival community.
- Using FFmpeg in a Film Archive, FIAF Workshop, online, on 24 November 2022 [en]
- On the Materiality of the Audio-Visual Heritage at the Elías Querejeta Zine Eskola in Donostia (San Sebastián), Spain, on 4–7 October and 25 November 2022 [en]
- Automatisierung von FFmpeg mit Bash, Memoriav Workshop, on 12 January 2023 [de]
- Automatisation de FFmpeg avec Bash, Memoriav Workshop, on 13 January 2023 [fr]
- Qualitätskontrolle von audiovisuellen Dateien, Memoriav Workshop, on 26 January 2023 [de]
- Contrôle qualité des fichiers audiovisuels, Memoriav Workshop, on 27 January 2023 [fr]
- Open-Source Tools and Resources for Audio-Visual Archives at Elías Querejeta Zine Eskola in Donostia (San Sebastián), on 16–19 May 2023 [en]
- Medienkunst: Technologie und Erhaltungsstrategien III at the Akademie der bildenden Künste in Vienna, Austria, on 14–15 June 2023 [de]
- Programming Look-up Tables for Historic Film Stocks, on 8–9 September 2022 [en]
- Using FFmpeg in a Film Archive. Advanced Level, FIAF Workshop, online, on 29 June 2023 [en]
- Bayer-Filter Sensors and Beyond at the IASA Annual Conference in Mexico on 26–29 September 2022 [en]
- De-Mystifying LTO or: LTO for the Masses, together with Linda Tadic and Larry Blake, at the AMIA Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America, on 7–9 December 2022.
- The Green Archive: Sustainability in Digitisation and Long-Term Archiving, FIAF Workshop, online, on 30 March 2023 [en]